Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 18:45:21 +0100

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.0.33]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined MAIL FROM:<[email-masked]> SIZE=2984:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [89.234.186.82] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3150). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [HE1EUR01FT019.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com]

Subject: Re: [Grifon] Réunion IRL
From: Alexandre Garreau <[email-masked]>
To: Clément HAUROGNÉ <[email-masked]>
Cc: Liste Grifon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 18:45:16 +0100

c’est quoi le rapport avec la réunion ?

Si yen a pas, tu devrais pas réutiliser un fil déjà existant (ce qui se
passe quand tu fais « répondre » sur des mails déjà postés) mais rédiger
un nouveau mail adressé à « Liste Grifon <[email-masked]> » avec un
objet spécifique.

Puis, si ailleurs c’est plus lent que la liste, bah : don’t ask to ask,
just ask, demande ton truc yen aura peut-être d’autres moins occupés ou
quoi pour répondre ici, j’en sais rien.